SpeakEasy! Expert LIVE American English Accent PROnunciation Academy
Executive Summary of Services
SpeakEasy! American English Accent PROnunciation Academy
Do you know what a foreign accent is? It's a sign of bravery.
SpeakEasy! has curated BEST PRACTICES from well-established and evidence-based methods. Discovery 7 is a new approach to accent learning. Digitally engaging pre-work optimizes consultations, enabling learners to arrive with baseline knowledge. This powerful American accent modification master series accelerates the learning process. Not a "One Size Fits All" approach. Designed for fluent non-native English speakers with mild to significant accent differences.
Competitive advantages for elective pronunciation training of global team members include :
- Facilitates ease of interpersonal interaction
- Increases team collaboration
- Prevents time-consuming and potentially costly misunderstandings at the workplace
- Reduces client and vendor frustrations
- Increases confidence
- Career development for retention and advancement
- Expands business markets with essential virtual communication skills
This elective instructor-led online training in a 3-month term includes:
- Personal Speech Analysis
- SpeakEasy! Academy with on-demand modules, also available in the free Moodle App
- Personalized assignments
- Self-paced prework with mobile learning
- Coached training
- One-on-one trainer-led consultations
- LIFETIME subscription to the Compton Online Practice Program & workbook
- Mastering Effective English Intonation MEEC: Intonation Patterns of American English e-book & downloadable audibles
- A Certificate of Completion for 80 hours of accent modification training
Your role is to be equally committed. When you surrender yourself to change, what you're really doing - I think - is being part of what you're made for. The most important factor is your motivation. Dedication to practicing between the consultations is essential for a speech habit change.
I encourage you to contact me to discuss your needs and how we can partner. firstname.lastname@example.org or text (415) 545-8401 and visit www.speakeasypro.net
Surseglir cuors disponibels.